Saturday, March 21, 2020

Social Distancing Part 6

March 21, 2020

What I got done today. Cooking and food prep, first of all. Most of all. We have healthy veggie snacks all ready to go in the fridge. I made dog food. I can share my recipe if anyone wants it, it is pretty easy, and so not gross like the cans of dog food are. The dogs really enjoy it too. I made chicken noodle soup for dinner. I made an eggplant and squash vegetable dish that I love (the rest of my family, not so much).

I sewed as well, got the button holes in two shirts, and the buttons on the small one as well. I got the other shirt close to constructed (meaning all the parts sewed together). I looked at the pair of pants down in the bottom of the sewing basket (like a laundry basket, only with sewing!) Aren't they pretty down there!

I didn't go for a walk today. In fact I went nowhere. I didn't even put on my shoes! Or socks! How's that for a day? Sometimes a no socks and shoes day is quite the accomplishment!

I texted my niece, and they are doing all right. I talked to my aunt, same there. In fact, she made chicken soup for her family today, too.

Today's bummer: there's a fly in the house. ARGH! It's annoying, and way too early for them, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment