Monday, March 30, 2020

Social Distancing Part 11

March 30th - Monday

Not your normal Monday. Hah! Is there any normal day of the week, right now?

Did laundry. Didn't cook significantly (does microwaving a quesadilla count as cooking?) Got some sewing done. Finished one face mask, but have 4 others in the works. I kind of figured it out the finishing with the first one, I think. I'll get a picture to share tomorrow.

I went into the school today. We were allowed to go in and get what we needed through the summer... or until next school year starts, and I wanted my planning binders. So I got them! Yay. It was dark, and it was quiet, and we took turns and did proper social distancing, and I walked around in my socks, which felt weird.

Over the weekend, my brother, his wife, and a friend of ours had some online social time. We used discord for chatting, and played a couple of electronic versions of table top games. It was fun, and I definitely felt like I had socialized. We played Carcassonne, and Ticket to Ride. We got them from Steam, and they were not particularly expensive. Everyone has to one the game to be able to play it online, but the set up is quick, and the clean up is too... And the computer keeps score for you, no cheating! (not that we intentionally cheat, but sometimes mistakes are made. I recommend a game night (or afternoon!).

Looking forward, I need to contact my advisory class tomorrow. I got the spreadsheet set up for that and added some information if I could. I'll also be participating in the learning goals meeting tomorrow morning. I am really interested in how this is going to work, and being a part of it.  It starts at 8, which is a reasonable time, really... but how quickly our routines slide. I'm usually up by 8, but not always dressed. Going to be tomorrow, though... although I'll probably be working on my coffee still.


No comments:

Post a Comment