Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Some Crocheted Projects Finished

I don't just sew, ya know. I have nimble crochet fingers that get itchy if there is nothing to work on. The other day, I finished a lap blanket that I had started last fall with random yarn from my stash. Odds and ends and skeins that needed to be used up. It is a fun pattern that I like a lot, and is easy to do. I like the zig zag pattern that develops. It is all single crochet, but you pull the thread through lower stitches than normal.

colorful zig zag motion
This blanket is destined for donation.

My second project has all ready been donated as a prize for an SCA (Society for Creative Anacronism) event next month. They needed a prize for a kid's activity, and I said I'd make a small dragon.

Raine named him Pebble
He'll be going to his forever home soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment