Sunday, August 25, 2013

More Than Sewing - Finished Cross Stitch Project

One of my projects that has been sitting around patiently waiting for me to add a stitch here and cross a stitch there is this one that I finished over the weekend.

Prosperity
It is not huge or complicated. Perfect for working on with the TV on. It is one of a set of six I've slowly been getting through. I'm waiting on finishing them all for framing so that it can be more unified. Raine wants them. Not sure if she REALLY wants them or just that she likes to get what I make. Either way, she will probably end up with them. They will make a nice grouping when finished, with good energy and good thoughts represented in them as well.

The next one up is this one

Peace
Picked mainly for the name, as I think all of these are nice. I can always use some peace! Seems like a good thought to focus on for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment