Saturday, August 24, 2013

Shirt Challenge 2 - update!

Despite - or perhaps to help alleviate - feeling stressed and behind at work, I did the last bits of sewing on the two shirts I was sewing on last weekend. I'm pleased with the fit on Raine's after I did the modifications. She would still like a little less neck opening, but she has some camisoles she could wear underneath for added coverage. She and I will discuss if further modifications need to be made. Mine is more fitted than I usually make, but not in - I think - a bad way.

all in black & white
Anyway, my hubby helped out with the camera, and I thought this was a cute photo of us. She is less than 2 inches shorter than I am... and this photo shows it.

Fun shirts for both of us! AND I'm ready to work on a different one next weekend. Finally a challenge that is going my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment