Sunday, August 11, 2013

Challenge Given, and Revision

So my challenge for a shirt a week is all ready off track. I think I need some revision to my time schedule, and think about every OTHER weekend. I love sewing, and I really want this challenge, but I also think my family is important, and this weekend was definitely family time. Lovely family time. Well, except for staying up past 3 AM thanks to a noisy party next door. Sigh.

So, in place of shirt photos...

Half square triangle experiment!
Here is how my HST block turned out as a mug rug.  Yes.  I still need to work on my HST self challenge some more, too. I ironed up some squares, and now I need to build my block. The one that looks like this:
better luck this time...
Note to self: take the picture to the sewing machine with you.

Oh, I have my elephant skirt all queued up to wear tomorrow, paired with the khaki skirt I made. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment