Friday, February 3, 2012

Cowl Scarf Hood

I finally finished the last Christmas present. What? You say. But it's February. Yeah. Well, at least the tree's been put away...
worn as a cowl neck scarf

It was a good experience, making this circular scarf, and I think I came up with pretty much what I was wanting. Loose enough to not be chokey. Soft. Oh. So. Soft. Dress up or dress down-able. I think it may even be light weight enough to wear over a blouse or sweater as an accessory scarf. Maybe. If you're not me (I can barely stand long sleeve shirts if its REALLY cold).

worn as hood
OK. So, if I had made the opening smaller, the hood would close around the face more... but then it wouldn't be as cowl-y. Hope the trade-off is acceptable. Did I mention it is soft? Hope its new owner likes it!

1 comment: