Sunday, January 22, 2012

Projects Ongoing

two-piece footie jams rock!
I went to sew at Roxanne's today, but she was overwhelmed by work, so I sewed while she worked, and we still got to visit. I wish I had taken my camera, though, because - dang it! - I really wanted a picture of those footie pajamas. The turned out so darn cute!

I feel like I could totally make myself a pair now, and, is it wrong that I want some, even though I know - I. know. - they would be too hot to wear to sleep in? Lounge wear though. Yeah, that! Don't be surprised if sometime this year, Roxanne and I are totally making slippers. Just saying.

Since the pace was kind of slow sewing, I got out a set of quilt blocks and sewed them up, too. They were beautiful, oranges and greens mostly. I really wanted pictures of those, too. Sigh. One of these days, I'll remember to take that darn camera with me!

I did manage to take a progress picture of the cowl/hood scarf I'm making, though. The bamboo blend yarn is really soft and feels so good! It has kind of a lacy effect, but I think it should be nice and warm arranged as a cowl.
about halfway through the project

No comments:

Post a Comment