Monday, September 16, 2013

Hmm Another Shirt Update

But this time, the update is that there was no new shirt this week. I didn't even pull the fabric out to feel it. Too much school stuff hanging over my head, I guess, and too many fires that I had to put out this week. Yeah, I'm disappointed in myself for not getting at least some of it done. On the other hand, there will be time to get it done next week-end. Or, the weekend after.

We had rain, rain, rain all week, which was nice... and even messy in places. We've been in  a drought for several years, and I'm starting to feel it might be breaking.

On to other creative stuff, I asked Ron to help me put together a steampunk outfit. Have to get it in the list so it's ready by March, when the Wild West Con takes place. I'll post the progress as the pieces get made. Update over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment