Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Resources

One of my last posts here was how reading Threads Magazine was giving me inspiration, from learning techniques, to being inspired by the creativity of others. Tonight I'm going to make note of a third avenue of inspiration... additional resources.

The editions of the Magazine that I've been reading are not incredibly recent, many more than 10 years old. Did I mention they were free to me? Yeah. So, styles have changed, but techniques have not, so I'm still getting some good information. Including from the advertisements. I've been looking up some of them online, and getting more places to look, be inspired, and shop. Some of the businesses and links are old, or no longer there, but some are fabulous.

Threads Magazine - I shouldn't be so surprised - is also online these days. Check it out if you haven't. It's more than sewing, and they have many techniques online. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment