Sunday, June 10, 2012

For the Kids!

I've sewn up the batch of clothes that I cut out, and I'm ready to cut out a few more garments. I have to say that I am happy with how they are turning out. For instance, here is Raine's animal print outfit:
RAWR!
I know that the print I used for her shorts is more traditionally used in quilting or home dec, but she picked it out, and it is a nice weight for shorts, and the more I see it the more I like it.

Shelbi picked out some dragonfly fabric to make a top from.

View B on the right
cute dragonflies!















A cute swingy top to wear with leggings (we actually found a pair of turquoise leggings at Kohl's), and enough sleeve to be able to wear to school, as well. The top came out so very cute! I really wish I could see her in it, but don't know if that will happen, since we don't get to see her all that often.
I just love how this turned out!
I have another pattern with a similar top, but a collared neckline that I'm going to try out in a purple solid and print. I hope it comes out as cute as this one! I must demand pictures from my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment